Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Heidi Braids!

When it comes to doing my hair, I am probably the laziest person alive! Brushing my hair in the morning is even a chore. So through my searching of truly easy hair tutorials, I found this one, Heidi Braids from Orchid Grey. I was hesitant to try it at first, due the the fact that my hair is not as long as her's & has slightly more layers, but I am extremely pleased & glad that she shared it, it took me 5 minutes tops! & I'm no hair guru!

 
Not too shabby for a first try!


4 comments:

  1. awh, youre from houston?! way cool! my heart is in houston :D and i love the heidi braids! I tried it too, but i have a thing about my ears so it didnt work out too well XD But i totally know what you mean. You should try these:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UdJUpz3OdA

    they seem pretty easy and cute, considering we both feel the same way about hair XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited! I'll be sure to try these on a lazy sunday, hopefully I'll find one that will work with my hair, I'll post it up if I find a perfect match! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks cute! :)

    ReplyDelete